destination wedding photographer
in love with his job.
I was born in Poland in 1992 and 20 years later I decided to move to Spain where I live until today. It has been the best decision of my life.
The beginnings were not easy but in the end, like everything in life, what costs us a lot, we value a lot. That's why I also value so much that I can make a living from my greatest passion that has been with me since I was a child - photography.
But in my life there is more than photography. I am a passionate traveler with more than 30 countries on my resume and I'm obsessed with Mexican gastronomy. A lover of European cinema and sunsets.
This is my brief story. But you are here because you want me to tell yours. And as a wedding photographer, I always want to tell it well, so it's very important that we get to know each other. I want to hear your story, how you got to know each other and what you want most from each other.
It will help me create one of the most important and meaningful memories that will last for the rest of your lives.
Send me a message and let's get to know each other.
- Bought my first camera when I was 10 years old (with my first ever money saved).
- Night owl
- Absolutely in love with traveling and learning about new cultures.
- Passionate about languages.
- Personal goal: retire in Andalucia
- Fan of documentaries. Always getting thrills when listening to the voice of David Attenborough.
- Amateur but passionate cook.
Who am I?
This is probably the most beautiful sunrise of my life.